Greetings from the Northwoods of Ontario:
My thanks to Jane Doe (contributor to The Furnace) for updating thehockeyreport.com while I am away. I would also like to welcome The Owl as our newest contributor to The Furnace and The Hockey Report Family. Even though The Owl is a Flyers fan at heart, cut him a break because this guy knows his hockey. As I mentioned earlier, keep an eye out for our newest contributors in the coming weeks, we are very lucky to have them join our team.
The Furnace
My thanks to Jane Doe (contributor to The Furnace) for updating thehockeyreport.com while I am away. I would also like to welcome The Owl as our newest contributor to The Furnace and The Hockey Report Family. Even though The Owl is a Flyers fan at heart, cut him a break because this guy knows his hockey. As I mentioned earlier, keep an eye out for our newest contributors in the coming weeks, we are very lucky to have them join our team.
The Furnace

<< Home